We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
VOLLMER only accepts electronic invoices, which fulfill certain conditions and rules. These rules are illustrated in the following article. For the present the acceptance of electronic invoices is limited to Vollmer Werke Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Biberach.
OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF ELECTRONIC INVOICES AS A PDF DOCUMENT
- All electronic invoices must be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A separate e-mail must be sent for each invoice.
- The electronic invoice must be in PDF format.
- Optional invoice attachments (for example: terms and conditions, delivery notes, reports, detail listings, etc.) have to be collected in one PDF-file. Name of this PDF-file must be “attachment.pdf”
- Therefore only two files can be attached in one e-mail: Invoice (file name freely selectable) + invoice attachments (only possible file name: attachment.pdf)
- 6. Further attachments and formats (.jpg, .tif …) will be ignored or can lead to problems during the reading of the invoices.
- 7. The inobservance of the rules can lead to delayed processing or not processing.
- 8. If there is an invoice which is not workable, VOLLMER will require a new one.