We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The CP series is ideally equipped for sharpening carbide-tipped circular saw blades. Offering versatility that leaves nothing to be desired, yet with numerous options.
- Four CNC-controlled axes for the complete machining of all commonly used tooth geometries in just one cycle – even for saws with axial angle and group toothing
- Oscillation grinding as standard – for high material removal rates in just one cycle, e.g. when machining teeth for repair
- Motor-driven hook and clearance angle adjustment for rapid switchover from tooth face to tooth top
- Optimum movement coordination for short grinding times and reduced non-productive times
- Consistently hydraulic-free – extremely low-maintenance
- Automatic central lubrication included in the basic equipment for reduced maintenance costs
Its high level of functionality makes the CP 650 a cost-effective choice for the workshop-orientated sharpening of circular saw blades in wood, aluminium and plastics processing, and it can therefore be universally used in saw mills, sharpening services and the production of small-batch series.
The modern operating concept with the new multifunction handwheel makes work significantly easier and faster. The axes are selected and moved by only one module, which is very helpful for avoiding the possibility of incorrect operation. The handwheel is also used as an override potentiometer in order to be able to carry out speed adjustments in automatic mode.
- Optimised machining times and surface quality through variable input of the grinding speeds for different surfaces
- No tooth pitch input required thanks to the feed pawl sensor system
- Automatic adjustment of the hook angle and clearance angle through digital detection avoids adjustment errors
|Kreissägeblätter mit Aussendurchmesser
|80 - 650 mm
|Kreissägeblätter mit Bohrungsdurchmesser
|10 - 180 mm
|Kreissägeblätter mit Stammblattdicke
|≤ 5 mm
|Bearbeitungslänge an der Spanfläche
|< 20 mm
|-10° - +30°
|Bearbeitungslänge an der Freifläche
|< 24 mm
|+6° - +30°
|6 - 100 mm