We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Simulate different scenarios without material loss. Reduce machine downtime using extensive analysis features.
Node-RED is a graphic programming tool for wiring together hardware, devices, open developer interfaces (APIs) and online services. The browser-based editor relies on a library of graphic logic blocks with which you can depict complex work flows easily and without hard coding. In short: Programming without extensive coding knowledge.
Deploy the programming tool Node-RED and define the work flows in your IoT surroundings with the simple building block system.
- Define communication flows and link these to machine parameters. Receive automated notifications on different end devices, analyse standardised data. Use our preconfigured processes or customise your own work flows.
- Create yourself an alarm notification with only few clicks and get updates straight from the machine tool to your email inbox or dashboard.
- Create your own evaluations and analyses in your familiar environment. Node-RED supports the export of data to databases or external memories and thus enables you to work in familiar programs such as Excel.
The VOLLMER IoT Starter Package makes your introduction to the world of digital production extremely easy. It contains the IoT Gateway as a necessary hardware component, the preconfigured VOLLMER Dashboard and the Node-RED system. This prepares your machine to be used with current and future digital VOLLMER solutions.
Take the first step towards digitalisation and make the IoT Starter Package an integral part of your new machine. For existing machines, you certainly have the option to retrofit the IoT Gateway and its associated digital services.
Test V@ Screen And V@ Check AS PART OF THE IOT STARTER PACKAGE
- 12 month trial package
- IoT Gateway (Hardware for machine interface)
- Software Licenses, certificates and updates