We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The space-saving design of the CPF 650 enables efficient use of space and ensures ease of start-up
LCD COLOUR DISPLAY
Supports the advanced operating concept and ensures optimum user guidance
LARGE VIEWING WINDOW
Provides an unobstructed view of the grinding process and the entire operating area at all times
FULL ENCLOSURE AS STANDARD
For effective protection against noise, spray and emissions as well as a characteristic appearance, all in one unit
The stable machine design on the front Panel enables the CPF 650 to operate without vibration and contributes to the quality of results
The CPF 650 is ideally equipped for sharpening carbide-tipped circular saw blades, offering versatility which leaves nothing to be desired.
- Five CNC-controlled axes for beginning-to-end hydraulics-free complete machining of all commonly used angles – even for saws with group toothing
- Oscillation grinding as standard – for high material removal rates in just one cycle, in line with the requirements for production and when replacing teeth during servicing
- Optimal movement coordination for short grinding times and reduced non-productive times, adjustable feed cam for ideal tooth positioning
- Proven VOLLMER drive technology for dynamic and reliable machining
- Five-axis kinematics for maximum flexibility
- Automatic central lubrication included in the basic equipment for reduced maintenance costs
Side machining of saws for processing wood, plastics and aluminium. Its high level of flexibility and superior grinding efficiency makes the CPF 650 the first choice for many applications.
- Automatic setting of all commonly used angles – including the hook angle – and automatic detection of the tooth pitch
- Machining of convex tooth sides is also possible
- Saw change possible without adjusting the mounting carriage – no need to set it up again