We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Tool grinding with VOLLMER: Maximum efficiency in the sharpening service
To compete as a sharpening service, extensive knowledge as well as a high degree of flexibility, speed and reliability are required. VOLLMER supports you. Thanks to decades of experience from collaboration with successful sharpening services and a large portfolio of tool grinding machines perfectly suited to your requirements: Reliable, robust yet also typical of VOLLMER, easy and intuitive to use.
Our machine range for the sharpening room
- Multiple solutions for grinding carbide-tipped and high-speed steel circular saw blades: From the compact-class manual sharpening machine to the CNC-controlled sharpening machine with loading system
- Special sharpening and soldering machines for repairing circular saw blades
- Flexible VOLLMER universal tool grinding machines for a large number of sharpening tasks that must be performed on a daily basis
- Special machines for grinding planing, long and circular knives as well as chipper and scratcher chains
- Intelligent automation solutions for increased efficiency – without compromising the quality of results
Whether grinding, repairing or coating: VOLLMER machines help you effortlessly master even the most demanding of sharpening tasks, to continue to optimise your internal processes and to make your business more economic, more productive and, in short, more successful. In the long term.
This is how sharpening services gain from our grinding technology
From the particularly economic manual solution for standard tasks to the demanding system solution with nine CNC axes and associated automation: Sophisticated tool grinding machines from VOLLMER are setting standards as regards precision, reliability and operating comfort. The result: Impressive cutting power, top cutting quality, longer operating life and as a result, increased productivity for your company.
With VOLLMER as your partner, you are not only sharpening your band saws, circular saws or rotary tools but also your profile in the face of the competition.
Your ContactVOLLMER UK LTD.
Town Street, Sandiacre
Nottingham NG10 5BP