We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The CPF 650 is ideally equipped for sharpening carbide-tipped circular saw blades, offering versatility which leaves nothing to be desired.
- Five CNC-controlled axes for beginning-to-end hydraulics-free complete machining of all commonly used angles – even for saws with group toothing
- Oscillation grinding as standard – for high material removal rates in just one cycle, in line with the requirements for production and when replacing teeth during servicing
- Optimal movement coordination for short grinding times and reduced non-productive times, adjustable feed cam for ideal tooth positioning
- Proven VOLLMER drive technology for dynamic and reliable machining
- Five-axis kinematics for maximum flexibility
- Automatic central lubrication included in the basic equipment for reduced maintenance costs
Side machining of saws for processing wood, plastics and aluminum. Its high level of flexibility and superior grinding efficiency makes the CPF 650 the first choice for many applications.
- Automatic setting of all commonly used angles – including the hook angle – and automatic detection of the tooth pitch
- Machining of convex tooth sides is also possible
- Saw change possible without adjusting the mounting carriage – no need to set it up again
|CIRCULAR SAW BLADES|
|Circular saw blades with outside diameter||80 - 650 mm|
|Circular saw blades with bore diameter||10 - 180 mm|
|Circular saw blades with blade thickness||≤ 5 mm|
|Grinding length on the side angles||< 19 mm|
|Tangential clearance angle||0° - +8°|
|Radial clearance angle||-20° - +6°|
|Hook angle||-10° - +30°|
|Tooth pitch||6 - 100 mm|
|Electrical connected load||4,9 kVA|
|INTERNAL COOLANT UNIT|
|Coolant tank||140 l|