We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The space-saving design of the CB 200 enables efficient use of space and easy commissioning
Provides an unobstructed view of the grinding process and entire inner workings at any time
LCD COLOUR DISPLAY
Supports progressive operating concepts and provides ideal user guidance
Effective noise, splash and emission protection, for perfect health and safety and a long machine life
The stable machine construction on the front panel guarantees the vibration-free operation of the CB 200 and contributes to the quality of the result
Can be combined with various VOLLMER machines
THE MACHINE CONCEPT
The CB 200 effortlessly meets all requirements for the manufacture of carbide-tipped band saws. In impressive quality, with a long service life and at an attractive purchase price.
- Four CNC-controlled axes plus VOLLMER components guarantee ideal freedom of coordination and enable fast and accurate completion of challenging sharpening tasks
- Proven VOLLMER drive technology for dynamic and reliable machining
- Set-up is performed manually
- Sophisticated VOLLMER modules with control and CNC technology for maximum process reliability
- High flexibility owing to the possibility of being combined with VOLLMER CAF 310, CB 400 and CBF 40
VOLLMER developers have done the groundwork so that you can use the CB 200 to its full potential:
- All commonly used tooth geometries for metalworking including a multi-surface program are saved as standard – all the way through to group toothing
- Grinding speed can be controlled separately per surface
- Individual selection of bevel grinding angle and tooth heights
- Flexible selection of feed mode types: Lifting feed pawl or sliding pawl for variable toothing
YOUR MAIN ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- MORE PRODUCTIVITY: Maximum grinding performance and optimised sharpening results. Exemplary ease of use.
- MORE EFFICIENCY: High performance under extremely economical conditions.
- MORE FLEXIBILITY: Four CNC axes. Machines all commonly used tooth geometries in one cycle – including group toothing
Orchard Park Ind. Estate
Town Street, Sandiacre
Nottingham NG10 5BP
Phone: +44 115 9491040
Fax: +44 115 9490042