We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Precision and efficiency squared. As the world's first grinding machine with two vertically configured grinding spindles, the VGrind 360E is setting new standards.
- Five-axis CNC grinding machine with innovative kinematics. Short linear-axis travel distances and swivel ranges for increased efficiency and precision in Production
- Two grinding spindles lying one above the other, whose grinding wheel set is positioned at the C-axis pivot point, provide highly precise grinding results
- Innovative wall concept with the highest possible rigidity and outstanding damping thanks to polymer concrete
- The vertical spindle arrangement solves the well-known problems related to fixed and floating bearings
- Effective motor and spindle cooling concept for higher thermal stability and lasting power and precision
- Both grinding spindles can be loaded with different tools.
- Pick-up loader: Integrated pick-up loader for up to 40 workpieces, depending on the diameter
- Steady rest: Stable, flexibly adjustable steady rest with automatic stroke ensures optimal grinding results for longer workpieces
- Linear scales: Even greater precision thanks to determining the position of the axes
- Disc stylus: Tool measurement and wear control within the machine
The VGrind 360E has been designed for resharpening and small-batch production of carbide drills and milling cutters with diameters of up to 100 mm.
The result is high levels of productivity and precision and an unbeatable cost-performance ratio.
When developing the VGrind 360E, we focussed on high user-friendliness. The new VOLLMER control panel is positioned so that you not only always have the LCD display in full view, but also the work area. Operation via the touchscreen or keyboard is simple, intuitive and precise.
The multifunction handwheel is another new component that ensures even more flexibility: It can be freely positioned on the enclosure and is designed for setting a required axis – without using the control panel. In short: Good ideas for simple, intuitive and precise operation.
Be it resharpening or small batch production: Effective automation helps to shape your machining process to be faster and more precise and reliable.
The pick-up loader integrated into the machine enables up to 40 workpieces – depending on the diameter – to be picked up and machined highly efficiently.