We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, HMI area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: The aim of the project is to extend and evaluate the existing logging concept using sequences by way of example.
- Becoming familiar with an existing logging concept
- Extending the existing logging concept and evaluating it using sequences by way of example
- Implementing a prototype of the logging concept in a distributed system
- Optional: Evaluating various tools used to assess log entries
- You are studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar subject
- You have experience in object-orientated programming and expertise in the field of logging
- Experience with distributed systems an advantage
- You like working independently and having goals to work towards
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Tel.: 07351 571 724