We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Services/Digital Transformation Team
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: To come up with concepts for the optimisation and digitalisation of communications within the Services department.
- Analysing the current information and communication processes used by service technicians in the office and in the field
- Establishing a catalogue of requirements for digitalisation (technical and business)
- Creating a new communication process
- Conducting market research and investigating the suitability of various media, taking costs into account
- Suggesting and comparing suitable products
- Creating a concept to be launched at VOLLMER
- You are studying Engineering or Business Studies
- You will ideally have a basic understanding of processes in the field of mechanical engineering
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and all things digital
- You have a structured way of working with a focus on the goals at hand
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Tel.: 07351 571 724