We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, process engineering area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: To develop a concept for automated referencing of a laser beam to a machine coordinate system. This will involve testing and qualifying various options for referencing on a laser machining tool.
- Becoming familiar with industrial image processing
- Developing various measurement routines in MATLAB
- Implementing on a laser machining tool
- You are studying Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar subject
- You know how to programme in MATLAB and have a fundamental understanding of optics
- You have a structured way of working with a focus on the goals at hand
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß
Tel.: 07351 571 724