We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Marketing Services
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Number of hours: Between 10 and 20 per week
- You will be able to suggest ideas of your own when coming up with minor campaigns and preparing and publishing content for our online and social media channels.
- You will play an active role in designing and creating digital marketing campaigns in the form of emails and newsletters, for example. You will evaluate these and then put forward recommendations.
- You will check out new online channels on our behalf and play an active part in helping to set them up.
- You will help to create and update content for our new website.
- You will also have the chance to support traditional marketing tasks, press and PR work and events management.
...and not forgetting plenty of scope to get your creative juices flowing and come up with some ideas of your own. We can't wait to have your fresh approach, curiosity and commitment on board!
- You are studying Information Management, Corporate Communications, Business Management or a similar subject with a focus on Marketing and are in at least your third semester.
- You are enthusiastic about online applications, have a flair for design and write effectively.
- You ideally have some initial experience in using inxmail and TYPO3. You are also a confident user of the MS Office applications.
- You take care in your work and are happy to tackle tasks independently as well as part of a team. You have strong communication skills.
- You have good written and spoken English skills.