We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Integrated pick-up loader for efficiently machining up to 40 workpieces.
The reliable, intuitively operated software with 3D workpieces and machine simulation, combined with collision monitoring.
MODERN CONTROL-PANEL CONCEPT
Height-adjustable, with touchscreen, 19" diagonal screen size and optimum view into the machining chambers.
Two vertical grinding spindles with the grinding wheel set at the C-axis pivot point. Reduced machining times thanks to shorter linear-axis travel distances.
NEW WALL CONCEPT
Very rigid, compact construction with optimal accessibility and overview for the operator.
Precision and efficiency squared. As the world’s first grinding machine with two vertically configured grinding spindles, the VGrind 360E is setting new Standards.
- Five-axis CNC grinding machine with innovative kinematics. Short linear-axis travel distances and swivel ranges for increased efficiency and precision in production
- Two grinding spindles situated one above the other, with a grinding wheel set positioned in the C-axis pivot point, provide highly precise grinding results
- Innovative wall concept with the highest possible rigidity and outstanding damping thanks to polymer concrete
- The vertical spindle arrangement solves the well-known problems related to fixed and floating bearings
- Effective motor and spindle cooling concept for higher thermal stability and lasting power and precision
- Both grinding spindles can be fitted with various different tools
- Pick-up loader: Integrated pick-up loader for up to 40 workpieces, depending on diameter
- Linear scales: Even greater precision thanks to determining the position of the axes
- Steady rest: Stable, flexibly adjustable steady rest with automatic stroke ensures optimal grinding results for longer workpieces
- Disc probe: Tool measurement and wear control within the machine
When developing the VGrind 360E, we focussed on high user-friendliness. The new VOLLMER control panel is positioned so that you not only always have the LCD display in full view, but also the work area. Operation via touchscreen or keyboard is simple, intuitive and precise.
The multifunction handwheel is another new component, which ensures even more flexibility: It can be freely positioned on the enclosure and is designed for setting a required axis – without using the control panel. In short: Good ideas for simple, intuitive and precise operation.
Be it resharpening or small batch production: Effective Automation helps to shape your machining process to be more precise, faster and more reliable.
The pick-up loader integrated into the machine enables up to 40 workpieces – depending on diameter – to be picked up and machined highly efficiently.