We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Can you improve on perfection? The new VOLLMER QXD 250 has the answer. With an overall concept refined in many aspects and amazing innovations:
- Simultaneous path interpolation along six CNC-controlled axes – including the new A-axis
- Extended travel distances and swivel ranges for tool diameters up to 320 mm and tool lengths up to 250 mm
- Redesigned main spindle drive for efficient grinding
- VPulse EDM, the optimum technology for any processing objective
- Extensive options for flexible adjustment to the specific requirements in the metal or wood tools sector
- Complete machining in one clamping operation – from measuring to erosion and from grinding to polishing
A powerful drive is the basis for every success. This is why we developed the VPulse EDM: A new erosion generator specifically for machining ultra-hard cutting materials. For maximum efficiency or a superior quality of results – as required.
Are speed and efficiency very important to you? Then you'll be pleased to hear about the greater power capability of the VPulse EDM which saves up to 30% erosion time.
Or do you want the best possible surface finish? No problem: Thanks to the finest, targeted eroding pulses, the VPulse EDM meets every requirement and produces surfaces with a roughness to 0.1 μRa. Wherever your priorities lie, the broad range and variability of VPulse EDM opens up new cutting edge possibilities
Do you want extremely efficient and productive machining of your PCD rotary tools? Without compromising the quality of results? No problem: The QXD 250 is already optimally equipped for automation. For unmanned shifts around the clock – and therefore maximum efficiency. Whether you prefer a fully-automated change of tools or workpieces. Or both. You have the choice.
The right tool is ready every time: The integrated tool changer for up to six different erosion, grinding and polishing discs enables perfect implementation of numerous workpiece variants.
With HC 5 and HC 11, you have two different workpiece storage solutions to choose from. They provide space for up to 28 or 64 workpieces respectively. They can be loaded and unloaded during machining – without delay. That is VOLLMER efficiency.
Whether wood or metal machining, tool manufacturing or maintenance, VOLLMER is familiar with the special challenges they all present on a daily basis. The new QXD 250 can therefore be flexibly adjusted to suit your needs.
Speed, efficiency and productivity are top priority for those who want to successfully produce and machine tools for woodworking. VOLLMER has the ideal solution for this too: The new QXD 250.
- VPulse EDM technology for 30% higher removal rate during erosion
- Workpiece diameter of up to 320 mm
- Workpiece weight of up to 25 kg
- Extended swivel range of B-axis up to ± 20° for maximum clearance at the workpiece
- Redesigned main spindle drive for optimum grinding operations
During the manufacture and maintenance of sophisticated and highly complex metal tools, the utmost precision and the greatest flexibility are required. In order to give you the best possible support, we then developed the new QXD 250.
- VPulse EDM technology for the best surfaces up to 0.1 μRa
- Workpiece lengths up to 250 mm
- Extensive options to enhance machine functionality, e.g. polishing or drill machining
VOLLMER experts know: With the unique VOLLMER operating concept, even complex machining tasks are accomplished quickly, safely and reliably after only a brief training period. Thanks to clear VOLLMER symbols, intuitive programming is possible. The Windows-based interface also ensures a minimum risk of operator input error thanks to easy to understand graphical representations. A consistently high quality is therefore guaranteed at all times.
EXLEVEL PRO – INCREASED DIVERSITY. INCREASED FLEXIBILITY. INCREASED SAFETY.
- ExLevel PRO offers a comprehensive range for the manufacture and maintenance of PCD drilling and PCD milling tools.
- With the combination of eroding and grinding processes (hybrid machining), complete machining can be even more comprehensive.
- Many processing types, previously only used with solid carbide, can now be adapted for the manufacture of PCD tools.
- Modular design: Demand-driven installation according to the application range.
- INCREASED SPEED
Up to 30% reduced erosion time. With consistently high precision and surface quality. This will help you stay well ahead of the competition.
- INCREASED SHARPNESS
Surfaces with a roughness to 0.1 μRa. This will sharpen your image – worldwide.
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
For tools up to 320 mm in diameter and 250 mm in length. Virtually all requirements are met.