We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The CHF series is ideally equipped for sharpening carbide-tipped circular saw blades, offering versatility which leaves nothing to be desired.
- Five CNC-controlled axes for beginning-to-end hydraulics-free complete machining of all commonly used angles in just one cycle – even for saws with group toothing
- Oscillation grinding as standard – for high material removal rates in just one cycle, in line with the requirements for production and when replacing teeth during servicing
- Optimal movement coordination for short grinding times and reduced non-productive times, adjustable feed cam for ideal tooth positioning
- Proven VOLLMER drive technology for dynamic and reliable machining
- Five-axis kinematics for maximum flexibility
- Automatic central lubrication included in the basic equipment for reduced maintenance costs
Side machining of saws for the saw mill industry, woodworking, plastics processing, aluminum processing and metalworking. Its high level of flexibility and superior grinding efficiency make the CHF series the first choice for many applications.
- Automatic setting of all commonly used angles – including the hook angle – and automatic detection of the tooth pitch
- Optional: Tooth pitch up to 180 mm thanks to a second feed pawl for greater flexibility, especially in a saw mill
- Machining of convex tooth sides is also possible
- Saw change possible without adjusting the mounting carriage – no need to set it up again
- Optionally available with an even more powerful grinding motor and variable cutting speed for maximum grinding efficiency and optimized machining parameters for the process
The new multifunction handwheel makes work significantly easier and faster. The axes are selected and moved by only one module to avoid the possibility of incorrect operation. The handwheel is also used as a potentiometer in order to carry out speed adjustments in automatic mode.
- Different grinding speeds can be entered depending on requirements: Optimized machining time or maximum surface quality
- No need for manual adjustment of radial and tangential clearance angles, which means that operating errors are avoided. Values can be entered as angles or absolute values
- Fully automated single-sided machining also possible (e.g. for conical prescoring saws)
- No tooth pitch input required thanks to the feed pawl sensor system
- Programming of special geometries as standard with a flank offset in the multi-surface program