Loading and machining the workpieces from both sides. Fitted with two stations for tooth face and tooth top machining and one station for side angle machining.
The side angle can be machined on either station 1 or station 2.
The new VOLLMER CC 355 intelligently combines three machining stations and is therefore ideally equipped for the fast and flexible manufacture of wood cutting tools in large batches.
- Production system with the three machining stations for tooth face/tooth top and side angle
- The machine design and machining sequence are variable
- Total of 17 CNC axes for machining all known tooth geometries in one cycle
- Internal handling system for fast, reliable workpiece transfer
- You can choose the positioning of the unmachined part stacks (left or right) and direction of the machine sequence
As flexible as you: The newly developed operating concept of the VOLLMER CC 355 guarantees a perfect overview and optimum handling at every machining station.
- Movable control panel follows the user from station to station
- After engaging in the new machining position, automatic switchover to next work operation
- The compact external handling system takes care of loading
- Usual simple, intuitive VOLLMER Windows-based operation
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
Optimized for large batches – machining to the VOLLMER quality. Keeping you on the road to success.
- INCREASED MACHINING CONVENIENCE
New movable control unit for the best ergonomics while working at every station. Making efficiency enjoyable!
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
All known tooth geometries in one cycle: You are free to choose the machining sequence and direction. This means that you are prepared for everything.
|CIRCULAR SAW BLADES|
|Circular saw blades with outside diameter||150 - 355 mm|
|Circular saw blades with bore diameter||≤ 50 mm|
|Circular saw blades with blade thickness||≤ 3,5 mm|
|Tangential clearance angle||0° - +8°|
|Radial clearance angle||0° - +6°|
|Axis angle||≤ 15°|
|Clearance angle||+8° - +25°|
|Bevel angle||≤ 45°|
|Tooth pitch||6 - 100 mm|
|WORKPIECE HOLDING FIXTURE|
|Workpiece weight||< 3,5 kg|
|Stack height||< 300 mm|
|Electrical connected load||9,4 kVA|