We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Carbide-tipped band saw blades are finding more and more uses in the metal-cutting industry. The highest standards are placed on the accuracy of tooth geometries. As a market leader in sharpening machines for carbide-tipped saw blades, VOLLMER has now developed a new range of machines for precise sharpening of these band saw blades with a blade width of up to 150 mm. It consists of the following machine types:
- CB 400 CNC-controlled automated sharpening machine for tooth top and straight tooth face grinding
- CBF 400 CNC-controlled automated sharpening machine for tooth flank grinding on both sides
The machining tools are usually linked together to form a line and the strip stock to be machined is fed from the coil and finish-machined.
- Particularly stable machine construction, essential for maximum precision
- All functions are CNC-controlled
- Vollmer PMC multiprocessor control
- Greater flexibility due to the integrated measuring sensor
- Simple operator prompts on the LCD colour display, supported with graphics
- CB 400 with the option of automated machining of the hollow face or chip breaker
- Bevel grinding option
- Excellent sharpening results using grinding oil as coolant