We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, control and drive technology area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: The aim of the project/thesis is a JTAG emulator on μC/OS that runs an FPGA software update.
- Becoming familiar with Micrium μC/OS (real-time operating system)
- Creating an update concept
- Incorporating a software concept in C++
- Programming and testing on an ARM Cortex-A7 board
- You are studying Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- You have experience in hardware-specific programming and a good understanding of C/C++
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Tel.: 07351 571 724