We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, control and drive technology area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: The aim of the project is to connect EtherCAT I/O terminals to an IoT gateway.
- Creating and implementing a concept for porting an EtherCAT master on a Linux system with ARM hardware.
- Connecting to a microservices architecture on the basis of docker container technology in a functional way.
- Integrating the EtherCAT master into a microservices environment.
- Developing a user interface in Node-RED using a specific application.
- You are studying Electrical Engineering or a similar subject
- You already have some initial experience in fieldbuses, e.g. EtherCAT and Linux systems. You are also familiar with container technologies (ideally dockers).
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard.
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Tel.: 07351 571 724