We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, HMI area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: The aim of the project is to develop a tool which generates standard geometrical data on the basis of measurement results supplied by a measuring machine and makes this available to the machine.
- Developing a concept for the preparation and provision of measurement values supplied
- Becoming familiar with GDX – data interface
- Implementing the tool
- Linking up to a microservices architecture in a functional way
- Integrating and running tests on the machine
- You are studying Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar subject
- You have good knowledge of object-orientated programming; initial experience in C# or C++ an advantage
- You like working independently and having goals to work towards
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß
Tel.: 07351 571 724