We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Development, control and drive technology area
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Time frame: Winter semester 2018/2019
Aim of the project: To create a control-neutral implementation concept that allows for the "online configuration&quot; of fieldbus components in machines on the basis of a single machine project per type of machine.
- Becoming familiar with fieldbus technologies (EtherCAT)
- Running comparisons against and research into procedures for other fieldbus technologies
- Considering the starting position from a control-neutral point of view
- Creating a control-neutral implementation concept
- Implementing the concept on a specific
- control platform and tool machine
- You are studying Electrical Engineering or a similar subject
- You have experience in object-orientated programming and expertise in fieldbuses and the field of automation technology
- You like working independently in a structured way and having goals to work towards
- You are a good team player who is committed, willing to learn and happy to work hard
Join forces with VOLLMER for your thesis to make sure you have an expert partner on your side! We look forward to receiving your application!
VOLLMER WERKE Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß
Tel.: 07351 571 724