We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Department: Marketing Services
Duration: To be agreed (around six months)
Number of hours: Between 10 and 20 per week
- You will work on the relaunch of our website, helping to design and roll out multilingual national websites and coordinating with our 14 subsidiaries on regional requirements.
- You will play an active role in creating and updating content, taking defined SEO measures into account.
- You will generate reports using Google Analytics and assess online user behaviour, before using this information to put forward recommendations.
- You will be able to suggest ideas of your own when coming up with minor campaigns and preparing content for our online and social media channels.
- You will also have the chance to support traditional marketing tasks, press and PR work and events management.
- You are studying Information Management, Corporate Communications, Business Management or a similar subject with a focus on Marketing and are in at least your third semester.
- You are enthusiastic about online applications, have a flair for design and write effectively.
- You ideally have some initial experience in using TYPO3. You are also a confident user of the MS Office applications.
- You take care in your work and are happy to tackle tasks independently as well as part of a team. You have strong communication skills.
- You have good written and spoken English skills.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Personnel Development – Mrs Sandra Moll
Ehinger Straße 34 – 88400 Biberach an der Riß, Germany
Tel.: 07351 571 724 I www.vollmer-group.com