We detected, that your browser supports another langugae than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Applies to VOLLMER WERKE Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Our requirements for the acceptance of electronic invoices as a PDF document
VOLLMER only accepts electronic invoices that comply with certain conditions and rules. These rules are described in the following section. The acceptance of electronic invoices is limited to VOLLMER Werke Maschinenfabrik GmbH in Biberach.
- All electronic invoices must be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A separate e-mail must be sent for each invoice
- The electronic invoice must be in PDF format.
- Optional attachments in addition to the invoice (e.g. terms and conditions, delivery notes, assembly reports, time sheets, etc.) must be combined in a single PDF file. This PDF file must be called "attachment.pdf".
- A maximum of two files may be attached to the e-mail: Invoice (freely selectable file name) + invoice attachment (compulsory: attachment.pdf)
- All further attachments and formats (.jpg, .tif, etc.) will be ignored or may cause problems when importing the invoice.
- Non-compliance with these rules may cause delays in invoice processing or result in invoices not being processed at all.
- If an invoice cannot be processed, VOLLMER will request a new invoice.